Friday, July 19, 2013

Inspired by... Lavinia

Lavinia has the most beautiful voice in the world (ok, almost :)) and she is the kind of friend who doesn't know to say "NO". She has brains (too much I think sometimes), and she sings like an angel. But most of all, she has the biggest heart. I have never seen her wearing orange, or grey, but for some reason this is what the muse inspired me to use. I guess the the grey reminds me of her soft, sometimes indecisive nature, the green reminds me of her fresh, powerful, rebellious thinking, and the bright orange is all the passion and warmness she emanates through her singing, writing, or just being. She is incredibly strong, but she is also fragile... it seems like a lot of contradictions, but I think she "wears" all these attributes. 

I am curious if she thinks my description is accurate and if she will like the dress. 

So, Lavina?


No comments:

Post a Comment