Thursday, May 23, 2013

DIY - How to transform a cheap and rather boring cardigan in something better

I haven't been shopping in more than 2 months, and I'm quite proud of myself. But today I just couldn't resist a "buy two get one free" offer at H&M. I'm always in search for cardigans, as we always need them in Dubai to cover when the AC is set at 17 degrees while outside is over 40. So I bought these three cardigans and one of them, below, is black (although it looks grey in the pictures) and has some kind of details, but it's still quite boring. I thought I'll do something to make it look more expensive and classy, and I started searching for something I have home and I can use. I found these cute textile cufflinks, brown and blue, which I never used and I have for almost 5 years. The pictures taken with my iPhone don't show exactly the real colours and textures, but believe me, a small detail makes a big difference.





No comments:

Post a Comment