Friday, May 31, 2013

Practice makes a master (and brings out the magic)

Someone said something similar, and at the moment there are two new areas in my life where I am experiencing on my own skin how can practice make you better: my fashion design course and yoga.

With yoga I am trying to bond for the past five years, and only few months ago i managed to get into a practice routine that unveiled the magical touch yoga can bring in my life. The result, I feel like I can't live without it and from now on, I am sure nothing will stop me finding the time for yoga, no matter how busy I am. I have to add one little comment, practice is important, but a great teacher will inspire you to find the love for for practice.

As per my fashion design course, I don't feel I practice as much as I should, but I am always alert to absorb any knowledge that is coming my way. Although I used to say I am not that interested in creating gowns, I can understand why everyone is doing it and why girls love so much to dress up - it is like bringing a little bit of magic from the fairies land into our lives.

That's what I done today. I wanted to practice more the rendering of different fabrics: satin, lace, tulle.



No comments:

Post a Comment